Donations are the core of a successful ReStore. We welcome all offers of new or very gently-used items. Homeowners, store-owners, contractors and factories provide the necessary donated materials to keep the ReStore fully stocked.
The ReStore accepts donations of furniture, artwork, home goods, appliances, building materials, kitchen and bath cabinets, countertops, sinks and fixtures, computers, computer monitors, and more. All items must be in excellent condition, be 100% operable and be thoroughly cleaned. Items that are broken, scratched or in need of repair cannot be accepted, as we do not have the resources available to refurbish these items.
Your donations provide an environmentally and socially responsible way to keep good, reusable materials out of landfills. Items donated are sold through Habitat’s ReStore and the money is used to build houses with approved Habitat partner families. Profits from the ReStore will help Ulster County Habitat for Humanity build more affordable and safe housing for, and in partnership with, low-income working families.
Ulster County Habitat reserves the right to refuse unsuitable donations.
ReStore Donation Info
- Please review our Donation Guidelines.
- (Optional) Complete a Donation Receipt if you need one for tax purposes. Please bring 2 copies, if possible.
- Bring your items to the ReStore during store hours.
- We may be able to pick up oversize items.
- You may call or email our Donations Coordinator: (845) 853-7499, . If you email, please include photos, your address and a contact phone number where we can reach you.
Donations to Ulster County Habitat for Humanity, a 501c (3) nonprofit organization, are tax deductible as allowed by law