You Buy, We Build!
The ReStore is open Wednesday – Saturday 10 am-5 pm
Parking for people with disabilities is on the upper level, general parking is on the lower level.
What Is The ReStore?
The ReStore is a discount furniture and home improvement center that sells donated materials at reduced prices to the general public. 100% of the profits support Ulster County Habitat for Humanity and help build homes and hope right here in Ulster County. The mission of the Restore is three-fold:
- To keep usable building materials, home improvement products and appliances out of local landfills, saving valuable resources.
- To provide new and gently used home improvement materials, appliances, and furniture at affordable prices to everyone.
- To generate additional funds to build more Habitat Family Homes in Ulster County, allowing more families in need the ability to purchase a simple, decent affordable home.
What Can I Donate To The ReStore? How?
Building materials and home improvement items, computers, monitors, appliances, kitchen and bath cabinets, countertops, sinks and fixtures are just some of the items the ReStore accepts as donations. All items must be in good working condition. Ulster County Habitat reserves the right to refuse unsuitable donations.
- Please see our Donation Guidelines for more information.
- You may call or email our Donations Coordinator: (845) 853-7499, .
- Please complete a Donation Receipt if you need a receipt for tax purposes.
- Bring your items to the ReStore during normal hours. You may be able to arrange pickup through the Donations Coordinator.
- You can purchase quality materials at deeply discounted prices
- Proceeds allow us to build more affordable homes for qualified Ulster County families
- Our resources are conserved
- You can avoid paying hauling and disposal costs, and possibly receive a tax deduction for your donated items
- The community benefits because materials are recycled
What’s Selling? Recent ReStore Items.
Our ReStore Facebook page highlights new arrivals. All items are subject to prior sale. See them here: ulster.restore