Your support makes the work we do possible. Volunteer today and help a family find stability and self-reliance.
How to Volunteer
- Register Online.
- Review our Volunteer Handbook
- Print, read and sign the Standard Waiver and Code of Conduct forms.
- Complete a brief Online Safety Course at home or in the ReStore:
- Go to our online insurance page
- Enter W8NAEBTG in the “Employee Access Code” box and click “Submit”
- Choose your safety course (you may do both):
- ReStore Volunteers: complete “ReStore Safety & Loss Control”
- Build Volunteers: complete “Volunteering On A Habitat For Humanity Job Site” (you must be at least 16 years of age to build).
- Complete the brief course quiz(s).
- Enter your name, select “NY” (instead of Global Village Team) and “Ulster County Habitat for Humanity” (instead of Adirondack HFH), and enter your email address.
- You will receive a “Congratulations!” email. Please bring it when you come to volunteer.