As of Wednesday June 17th, the ReStore is Open. Please note:
- New hours are 10AM-4PM, Wednesday – Saturday.
- We will clean and disinfect the store from 4PM-5PM.
- No mask, no service.
- All donors, customers, volunteers and staff must wear a mask / appropriate face covering.
- 15 customers allowed within the ReStore at one time
- To ensure the safety of our patrons, we have reduced our capacity to allow for proper social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for use. Restrooms will be closed.
- For the safety of our customers, restrooms will be closed; please plan accordingly.
- Aisles will be marked. Please follow arrows.
- To ensure proper social distancing, please wait outside and in line at designated waiting points.
- Credit transactions preferred to limit contact.
- Did you know? Our credit card machines are tap-to-pay equipped.
- Customers / donors must load / unload items. Staff cannot assist.
- Please bring a helper if you plan on donating / purchasing large / heavy items.
We can’t wait to see you! Every donor, customer and volunteer is helping to fulfill Habitat’s mission.
You can still shop from home! Ulsterrestoreonline.square.site
The Affiliate Office remains open via phone and email only.