Ulster County Habitat for Humanity is seeking a Family Services Coordinator with strong client services, organizational, and communication skills. We are looking for a motivated team-player who has a passion for working with families and a positive attitude.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administer day-to-day functions of homeownership program
- Promote homeownership program to find qualified applicants
- Process applications and determine program eligibility
- Provide relevant support to applicants.
- Set-up and maintain applicant files
- Develop individualized action plans for clients to achieve homeownership goal
- Conduct applicant interviews
- Prepare all partnership documents, maintain all records during partnership and post-closing
- Conduct orientation sessions and budgeting/credit classes
- Prepare documents related to sale of home
- Organize outreach and dedication events
- Represent Ulster Habitat at community events
- Good oral and written communication skills; comfortable with public speaking
- Excellent math and budgeting skills
- Organized, detail-oriented; ability to multi-task
- Willing to work occasional flexible hours, as needed
- Willingness to develop a working knowledge of lending and mortgage application process
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Interested applicants should provide a cover letter and resume with salary requirements to
. No phone calls.
Ulster Habitat is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best qualified personnel for all our positions in a manner that does not unlawfully discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, gender, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, veteran/reserve national guard status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.